About this Program
- The Canadian Food and Wine Institute at Niagara College is renowned for its outstanding reputation with graduates, employers and industry partners.
- Offers an unrivaled learning environment and world class distilling facility.
- Beautiful campus with on-site vineyard, hop yard, greenhouse, fruit tree orchard and apiary.
- Student support system includes counselling and financial aid.
- Distillers for small to large volume distilleries
- Export licensee and agency sales and operations
- Product development and quality control
- Distillation technicians
- Distillation management
Ontario College Graduate Certificate
|September 2016||Not Available|
|January 2017||Not Available|
|May 2017||Not Available|
|January 2018||Not Available|
|May 2018||Not Available|
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.