About this Program
- The Canadian Food and Wine Institute at Niagara College is renowned for its outstanding reputation with graduates, employers and industry partners.
- Offers an unrivaled learning environment, state-of-the-art facilities and world-class faculty.
- Co-op work term offers applied research experience in product development and food science.
- On-site Research and Innovation division.
- On-site teaching restaurant, brewery and winery complement training and provide connection to public research.
- Beautiful campus with on-site vineyard, hop yard, and greenhouse; in the heart of a thriving regional hospitality industry.
- Student support system includes counselling and financial aid.
- Product development
- Food production management
- Food technologist
- Quality assurance management
- Food packaging technologist
- Research chef
- Food research and development management
I do believe Niagara College is now the best cooking school in the country. The perfect recipe for success is present. You’ve got the campus, facility, curriculum, students and the region itself. Every one of those five elements hits the mark perfectly.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.