About this Program
- The Canadian Food and Wine Institute at Niagara College is renowned for its outstanding reputation with graduates, employers and industry partners.
- Offers an unrivaled learning environment, leading edge facilities and world-class chef faculty.
- Benchmark Restaurant, Bench to Go, and Bench on the Go Food Truck provide hands-on training, on-site and at catered events.
- Students gain additional experience and exposure working at many special functions held on- and off- campus each year.
- Beautiful campus with on-site vineyard, hop yard, and greenhouse; in the heart of a thriving regional hospitality industry.
- Student support system includes counselling and financial aid.
- Commercial and industrial catering organizations
- Cruise ships
- Entrepreneurial enterprises
- Hotel kitchens
I do believe Niagara College is now the best cooking school in the country. The perfect recipe for success is present. You’ve got the campus, facility, curriculum, students and the region itself. Every one of those five elements hits the mark perfectly.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.
Graduates of this program can receive advanced standing for direct entry into Culinary Management (Co-op). Where capacity in the 2nd year is restricted, competitive selection processes will apply. For information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.