About this Program
- The Canadian Food and Wine Institute at Niagara College is renowned for its outstanding reputation with graduates, employers and industry partners.
- Offers an unrivaled learning environment, leading edge facilities and world-class faculty.
- Students gain additional experience and exposure working at many special functions held on- and off-campus each year.
- Beautiful campus with on-site teaching restaurant, teaching brewery, vineyard, hop yard, and greenhouse; in the heart of thriving regional wine and hospitality industries.
- Student support system includes counselling and financial aid.
- Vineyard manager
- Laboratory or viticulture technician
- Lead hand, viticulture
- Sales manager
- Wine sales and marketing representative
- Winery or cellary technicians
The Niagara College Winery and Viticulture Technician program trained me in all aspects of the wine industry to help me become a leader in the wine industry both in Canada and the USA.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Qualified graduates can apply some academic credits towards further study. An agreement is in place with Brock University.