About this Program
- The Canadian Food and Wine Institute at Niagara College is renowned for its outstanding reputation with graduates, employers and industry partners
- Offers an unrivaled learning environment, leading edge facilities and world-class faculty
- Students gain additional experience and exposure working at many special functions held on- and off- campus each year
- Beautiful campus with on-site teaching restaurant, teaching brewery, vineyard, hop yard, apiary and greenhouse; in the heart of thriving regional wine and hospitality industries
- Student support system includes counselling and financial aid
- Vineyard manager
- Laboratory or viticulture technician
- Lead hand, viticulture
- Sales manager
- Wine sales and marketing representative
- Winery or cellary technicians
The Niagara College Winery and Viticulture Technician program trained me in all aspects of the wine industry to help me become a leader in the wine industry both in Canada and the USA.
Our Niagara-on-the-Lake campus is the first postsecondary institution in Canada to be recognized as a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Qualified graduates can apply some academic credits towards further study. An agreement is in place with Brock University.